There's no better time to join The Rushcliffe Golf Club and take advantage of all of the benefits associated with Membership!
Contact the Office for more information - 01509 852959
|Full Playing Member||
|5 Day Member||
|Academy Membership (includes £250 PGA coaching vouchers)||
|Flexi Membership (subject to Day Playing Fee)||
|Intermediate 18 - 21||
|Intermediate 22 - 25||
|Intermediate 26 - 30||
|Intermediate 31 - 35||
|Junior Membership (up to 17 years of age)||
- Academy Membership: limited to new members, this category enables you to play whenever you like for a year as well as 10 half hour lessons with our Pro Chris (worth £200) included in the price. However, you will not be allocated an official CONGU handicap so you will not be entitled to enter any competitions. You can however upgrade to full membership if you decide to at any time during your first year.
- Country Membership: a reduced membership rate for anyone living over 25 miles away from the Golf Club as the crow flies.
- Flexi Membership: an upfront fee of £249 is followed by an additional day playing fee (£20 during the week and £25 on the weekend) each time you play the course. You will be allocated an official CONGU handicap and you will be entitled to play in Club competitions however you will have to pay the day playing rate plus the competition entry fee.
- Student Membership: a reduced membership fee for anyone in full time education who has proof of their student identity.
- Junior Membership: a reduced membership fee for any junior up to the age of 17.
- Social Membership: a non-golf membership which entitles you to 15% discount over the bar and information regarding our upcoming social functions. You will not have access to any of our golfing facilities.
All members must also pay for their England Golf Union Fees (Men £18.75 &Ladies £13.25)
Full membership also entitles free membership to children up to the age of 12.
A 15% discount will apply across all membership categories for services personnel including military service personnel and first response service personnel (police, fire and ambulance). This discount will apply to new and existing members but is subject to review by the Management Committee.