Being a Member at The Rushcliffe Golf Club is special. It is a very sociable club with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where our members are just like you - keen to play golf on a great course, at a time that suits them and then enjoy themselves with their friends.
We are committed to offering a fantastic service to our members alongside value for money as we strive to be 'so much more than just a golf club'!
Full Playing Membership benefits include:
- 'Roll up' and play system in the mornings, with a Tee time booking for Members, through Club V1 Members Hub, in the afternoons (competitions permitting)*
- Medals and cup competitions throughout the spring and summer
- Knockouts to enter on your own or with a partner
- Matches against other established clubs
- The 1909 Club - play once a year at 25 clubs in the UK & Ireland for FREE - all of them over 100 years old!
- NUGC County Card Scheme: automatic entry to this scheme (part of NUGC & NCLGA subs). Members are entitled to play at over 1,300 courses for discounted rates
- Reduced prices for buggies
- Members' children aged 12 and under enjoy free Membership
- Spouses and partners have automatic Clubhouse Membership
- Membership payments can be split monthly via a Credit Facility
- A discount on drink purchases over the bar
- England Golf Member personal liability insurance (with EG Membership)
* Unlike many other clubs we operate a hybrid system in relation to course usage. In the main golfing season we operate on a 'roll up and play' system untill 12.00pm and then a tee booking system via our Club V1 Member Hub. This allows groups of friends to roll up and play in the mornings, whilst providing those wanting to play after work in the summer months to book a certain tee time. When the clocks change in the winter, booking starts at 11.00am.