Being a Member at The Rushcliffe Golf Club is special. It is a very sociable club with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where our members are just like you - keen to play golf on a great course, at a time that suits them and then enjoy themselves with their friends.
We are committed to offering a fantastic service to our members alongside value for money as we strive to be 'so much more than just a golf club'!
Full Playing Membership benefits include:
- Tee time booking for Members, through Club V1 Members Hub - arrange to play when you feel like it (competitions permitting)
- medals and cup competitions throughout the spring and summer
- knockouts to enter on your own or with a partner
- matches against other established clubs
- the 1909 Club - play once a year at 25 clubs in the UK & Ireland for FREE - all of them over 100 years old!
- NUGC County Card Scheme: automatic entry to this scheme for FREE. Members are entitled to play at over 1,300 courses for discounted rates
- reduced prices for buggies
- Members' children under 13 enjoy free Membership
- spouses and partners have automatic Clubhouse Membership
- membership payments can be split monthly via Golf Credit
- 15% discount off food and drink purchases over the bar
- England Golf Member personal liability insurance (with EG Membership)
Exclusive Discounts with RGC Partners
- Free No Obligation Wealth Management Consultation
Our key partner Rhodes Wealth Management are offering all RGC members a free no obligation consultation. Please contact the Office to discuss this.